The candidates who have received a second allotment as per the Centralized Allotment Process for admission to B. Tech Degree Courses – 2022 should report to the Principal, along with the parent or guardian between 6th – 11th October. Candidates should bring either an Aadhar or a voter ID card in original at the time of admission.
Documents to be produced in original at the time of admission
1. Admit Card issued by the CEE.
2. Second Phase Allotment Memo issued by the CEE
3. Candidate Datasheet of Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination.
4. Receipt of the fee remitted to CEE
5. SSLC Book / Xth Mark list.
6. XIIth Mark list.
7. XIIth Pass Certificate (for CBSE / ICSE).
8. Transfer Certificate from the institution last studied in the original.
9. Course and Conduct Certificate in original from the institution last studied.
10. Passport size photographs (2Nos).
12. Eligibility Certificate (boards other than HSE, VHSE, THSE, CBSE & ICSE).
13. Migration Certificate.
14. Caste / Community Certificate signed by revenue authority (SC/ST/OEC/OBC).